I love you . Just the Way you Are . Welcome to my Bloggie

I love you . Just the Way you Are . Welcome to my Bloggie

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫

Monday, September 19, 2011

【 该放弃了 】

I wannt give up on you already . not i want to . is I HAVE TO . see you flirt with many girls . hmm ?
why i give up ? izzit because you're not my type ? you're not caring ? NO . the reason is ........
I hate guys who always flirt with girls who have boyfriend . hmmm ? for me its not a good thing . 
You make me feel like you're like a playboy . fooling around . it's not i wanna judge you . or wanna judge your WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE ! its just that i care about these . I care about you . Put attention on what you're doing . chatting with you . when you're sick . I'll be there to comfort you . but now WHAT THE SHIT END UP HERE ?! you really make me disapointed on you . I dont knw wad to say already . First time see a guy can flirt that much . May i ask you a question ? 

- Why you dont knw how to appreciate someone who loves you and cares for you so much ?

Now you make me feel that wad i've done for you is just a shit on your face . i Dont knw wad to say already . you . YOU ! continue flirting laahh . I wont care anymore . I wont even bother a shit of it . You make me dislike you . no feelings anymore . nothing . NOTHING LEFT IN MY HEART EXCEPT DISAPOINTED AND _____________ MY HEART IS  BROKEN INTO PIECES ! 

难道你不知道你这样会伤害到我么?我也不知道你在想啥么、我对你只有失望而不是任何的期望、可能我们就是没有哪个缘分吧、就当作是一场梦吧、我们就这样结束了、还没开始就结束了、呵呵、我真的无话可说了、为你付出、我看还是想都别想了、我怕我再写下去真的要哭了、算了吧、算我傻、会爱上你这样的人、就这样、

【 不要祝我 幸福快乐 、 因为你没有资格跟我说幸福 ! 】

【 最后一次_____ 我爱你 </3 】


谢谢支持 、 爱你们吖

No comments:

Post a Comment